4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms
4,600 Sq. Ft. Living Area
The estate home Calafugium is one of the outstanding properties in the city. On more than 4,500 sq. ft. of air-conditioned living area, it offers 4 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, a gym with sauna and full bathroom (including steam bath), a guest bathroom, a fantastic pool and entertainment area (including spa and pool bar), outdoor kitchen, several sitting and lounge areas and a large boat dock. Attractive neighborhood, quick boating access to the Gulf of Mexico without any bridges or locks (direct sailboat access).
Due to the size and vanishing edge design, heating of the large pool is challenging in cooler weather. A pool blanket cannot be used on this pool. Therefore, if there are winter-days with low air temperature, the pool might not reach the desired water temperature. In these situations, the spa can be heated separately for several hours during the day.
The tower-suite is not connected to the living area. Access is only possibly via outside spiral stair case, which is only suitable for people who are healthy and strong enough to climb these stairs. The same is true for the tower roof-top terrasse.
Bedrooms: 4 (Tower suite not connected)
Living area: over 4,000 sq.ft.
Flooring: tile, wood
Beds: King (main suite), King (guest), 2 Twins (guest), Queen (tower suite),
Occupancy: 8 people max
Exposure pool: west
Pool: oversized, electrically heated
Whirlpool / Spa: electrically heated
Pool size: ca. 45 ft x 18 ft
Chaise lounges: 6 on the lanai and dock plus 2 on main suite balcony
Baby fence: no
Roof-top terrasse via spiral stair case (tower)
Screen/cage: part of the lanai offers electric screens
Gulf access by boat: no bridge or lock
Dock area: several areas with Tiki Hut and Captain’s Walk
Neighborhood / location: very good
Waterview: intersecting canals
Garage: at least one space available
DVD / Bluray: DVD in gym and Bluray in family/TV-room
Smoking and pets:
All Seabim vacation homes are non-smoking houses - no pets allowed.
Seabim-homes are fully furnished and equipped. Just to name a few items: bbq-grill / gas grill, chaise lounges, AC, washer, dryer, oven, dishwasher, microwave, radio, towels / beach towels, bedding / linens, dishes / cutlery, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer (in each bathroom), coffee machine, blender, toaster, juice squeezer, scale for baggage, drying rack, alarm clock, pack n play, high chair and more.
SPECIAL FEATURES and INFORMATION
- Many outside sitting areas
- Large covered lanai, partially enclosed by roll-down-screens
- Outdoor kitchen
- Gas BBQ grill has to be ignited manually, which can be tricky
- Gym (with TV and DVD) plus sauna with pool bath (also a steam room)
- Heated bathroom floors
- Western rear exposure
- Wrap around covered balcony at master suite is facing west, north and south!
- Sometimes you can watch dolphins or manatees in the canal.
- Spa functions can never be guaranteed
- Due to the size and design of the pool, it might not be possible to reach the desired temperature in cooler winter-weather.
- Tower Suite (4th bedroom and bathroom): The suite does not have an inside connection to the rest of the house. Access via outside spiral stair-case and pool deck/lanai area. It does not offer a TV.
|Pool Salt Cell||Salt Cell|
|Pool Size||45 ft. x 18 ft.|
|Outdoor Chaise Loungers||6|