Again, we looked for the best real estate offers in Cape Coral and Captiva for you. Prices have increased a little but they are still attractive. For these interesting homes for sale in Cape Coral, featuring Gulf access, waterfront, or the Rose Garden location (Tarpon Point area) ...
Since our last Seabim-Newsletter, the positive real estate trend continued. Several of our recommendations have been purchased by our customers. Therefore, they are not available anymore:
- Gulf access vacation home "Finista" on Lake Finisterre in Cape Coral (under $450,000, see here)
- Gulf access vacation home in Cape Coral, "Elegance", including new boat dock (under $500,000)
- Property on the Caloosahatchee River, newer house, large lot (under $1,000,000, see here)
- Property on the Caloosahatchee River, older house, southern rear exposure (under $650,000; upcoming major renovation)
- Land on the River, close to Rose Garden ($510,000, see here)
- Vacant Land / Lot on the 8-Lakes, close to Rose Garden ($285,000; now we work on new construction)
- Vacant Lot in Cape Coral, fast direct Gulf access, basin view, southern rear exposure (at $390,000)
Please contact us as well, if you have an upscale Gulf access property for SALE in Cape Coral, or a Gulf-front property on Captiva (Beach or Bay side), Sanibel, or in Naples. We are looking for prime real estate for our international clientel.
Heimo W. Langenbach, Real Estate Broker, Realtor
Luxury Real Estate in Cape Coral, Captiva, Sanibel, Naples – For more than 10 years.
Specialized in upscale locations with boating access to the Gulf of Mexico; oceanfront properties, beach-homes on Captiva, Sanibel and in Naples. Management and Rental Program available (Seabim-Vacation-Portfolio).