Not surprisingly, vacant land is more volatile than improved land and therefore shows the most significant price increases. Valuable vacant lots in Cape Coral are attractive to investors and buyers who want to build their own home. We are currently working on several unique new construction projects. Contact us for more information.
Here are the SEABIM recommendations for vacant land in Cape Coral:
1) USD 220.000. Fast and direct Gulf access, no bridge, no lock, 3 minutes boat ride into the Caloosahatchee River, quiet cul-de-sac, ride your bicycle to the Yacht Club (see Cape Coral Yacht Club impressions here). By far the best price for any comparable properties!
2) USD 300,000. Cape Coral Eight Lakes lot, very good location, walk to Rotary Park, use bicycle to Tarpon Point / Rose Garden. These are the opportunities that will not come back! (For Rotary Park impressions click here)
3) USD 500,000. On the Cape Coral South Spreader Waterway, unrestricted view of Nature Preserve due west. One of the best neighborhoods, end of cul-de-sac. Ride your bicycle to Cape Harbour (restaurant, shops, etc.). Sailboat Gulf access with your boat; kayaking paradise (ask for more information).
4) USD 550,000. On the Caloosahatchee RIVER in Cape Coral, almost southernmost point, fast to the Gulf of Mexico! Outstanding view, best value for this price! Very quiet, no thru-traffic, Rose Garden, Rotary Park (nature), Tarpon Point Marina (Boats, Restaurant, Bar) are within minutes of bicycle riding! (Again: For Rotary Park impressions click here)
5) USD 800.000. Riverfront property; oversized vacant land on Caloosahatchee River, southern rear exposure, walking distance to Cape Coral Yacht Club (see link to impressions above). One of the BEST locations in town!
Ask us for the latest developments and news for the best Gulf access lots in Cape Coral and beach front properties on Captiva, Sanibel and Naples. - Ask us for NEW CONSTRUCTION on your own lot.
Luxury Real Estate in Cape Coral, Captiva, Sanibel, Naples – For more than 10 years.
Specialized in upscale locations with boating access to the Gulf of Mexico; oceanfront properties, beach-homes on Captiva, Sanibel and in Naples. Management and Rental Program available (Seabim-Vacation-Portfolio).