How to calculate your rent:
(Daily rate) x (amount of rental days) + (cleaning fee) + (11% Sales and Tourist Tax)
Electricity: Normal usage is included; only excessive usage will be charged upon departure.
Calculation for a Vacation Home with a daily rate of $250, a cleaning fee of $230 and a rental period of 21 days:
($250 x 21 + $230) x 1.115 = $6,110.20
- 30% deposit - due immediately
- 70% balance - due two months prior to arrival (wire)
- SEABIM Advantage: For your safety, all pre-payments are held in a TRUST account (= escrow)!
- Security deposit: Ask!
- Minimum stay: Ask! (City Ordinance)
- Our well known personal Guest Consulting service
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Phone (local calls free, for long distance use your cell phone or phone card)
- Upgraded TV system (cable or satellite)
- Regular pool service, lawn service, pest service, maintenaince service
- Furniture and equipment (Air Condition, refrigerator, ice maker, washer, dryer, microwave, range, pool heater, toaster, coffee maker, blender, etc.)
- Bedding, towels - and basically everything else you may possibly need!
Boat Dock / Boat Lift
If your Cape Coral vacation home comes with a boat dock, you can use it at your own risk to sit and sunbath on the dock. However, if you want to use it for a boat, our permission is needed! In general, boat lifts are not allowed to use, if not on the river (permission needed). Please be aware, that sometimes the owners' boats could be parked on these lifts - even if this was not the case, when our photos were taken.
Smoking and Pets
- Smoking ONLY on the patio / pool deck (outside of the house)
- NO pets allowed
K= Kingsize; Q= Queensize; F= Fullsize; T= Twin